Saturday, October 16, 2021

By Destroying Nature We Destroy Ourselves

How human eat everything and get benefits from the nature but don't want to have benefits for nature? 

One of the issues that worries people around the world these days is global warming and drought. Unfortunately, global economic policies to make more profit and excessive consumption of fossil fuels is one of the reasons for global warming. Really, why does man destroy their own environment and other organisms with their own hands?


Shouldn't we be responsible for our own environment? Let's start with ourselves and be sensitive to our environment today and try to keep it clean.

I remember when my friends and I went to the forest for a picnic and spent the night there, the next day when we wanted to go home I started to collect our garbage and put them in a plastic bag to put in the right place (in trash) but I found out that one of my friends took the plastic garbage and left it in the forest hand on a tree. I was in shock about his behavior!

I asked him why are you doing this? He answered me that we do not need to take the garbage with us! I asked why? He said I do not like to put garbage in the car! 

You will put it in trash not staying in your car forever!

I said how you can not be upset about the garbage which we made it and put it in a place which we enjoyed but you are upset about the garbage in your car?

This is not our environment? This is not our home? 

I call this cultural poverty. Every person with a conscience, if thinks a little, knows that dumping garbage in the environment is not good. Most of us humans know well how to talk about moral issues and explain them to others, but when we come to ourselves, we forget all of our talk and do not act on any of them.

We should not wait for others to do something right and then we do it. We should start with ourselves. We need to start with ourselves about keeping the environment clean.We must be kind to nature and earth so the earth will be kind to us.

 If we destroy nature, it will destroy us.

No comments:

Post a Comment